Having had hundreds of clients who are experiencing anxiety on all ends of the scale – from taking 5 different types of medication a day to manage their mental health, to post-natal anxiety, premenstrual anxiety, children’s anxiety, and everything in between – I am passionate about helping people to understand the root causes of anxiety, as only when we realise the root cause of something can we truly understand it, treat it, and heal. There can never be a one-size-fits-all approach to managing mental health. It’s outdated. It does not work.
This e-book is a cumulation of everything that I want everybody to know about anxiety, to empower them and direct them to a path of a calmer life so that they can live their life to the fullest.
You will learn:
- How your hormones impact anxiety, and what to do about it
- Nutrition for anxiety management: what to eat and what to avoid
- How your gut health impacts anxiety
- What the vagus nerve is and how to harness it
- Unresolved stress and trauma, and it’s impact on anxiety
- Testing to consider: what to test for, including test options that are available through your GP, for free
- Supplements to consider for anxiety
- Herbal medicine for anxiety
- Lifestyle changes for anxiety
- Plus so much more