Vitamin D3 (vegan) 2000 IU (50 ug) provides pure vitamin D as D3, the preferred form of vitamin D. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and normal bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fibre (microcrystalline cellulose), cholecalciferol (vegan). Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)
Daily intake amount: One capsule
Vitamin D3 2000 IU (as cholecalciferol)
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Format – Capsules
Quantity – 120
Can capsules be opened and sprinkled on food? – Yes
Directions and Storage
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to two capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
– If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose.
– Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.